الإقامة: وأينما ذُكر اسم الله في بلدٍ عدَدْتُ أرجاءه من لُبِّ أوطاني
المشاركات: 5,873
إرسال رسالة عبر MSN إلى يتيم الشعر إرسال رسالة عبر بريد الياهو إلى يتيم الشعر
إفتراضي

awrak elkhareef

yes its like you heard and maybe better but when you visit it alone
[line]
Lebanon

Hello my love I hope things are going welll...right now I am still in Lebanon and have had a great time...yesterday we went to the beach and bungee jumped...I've never been more nervous in my life...first they lowered a cage to the ground with a crain...we put some straps around our ankles and shoulders then attached ourselves to the bungee hanging from the bottom of the cage...after all this is done, we would climb into the cage...only one person jumped at a time....the crain took us up 50 meters...dang that's high...it didn't want to look down...once we were up, the guy told me to walk to the egde and jump when I'm ready...it took me about a minute of breathing like I was in labor before I jumped...wow...skydiving for me was not scarry at all..this was different because I had to trust the cable...afterwards I had a crazy stomach ache, but feel much better now...as I'm thinking, I don't know if that experience was very fun for me, but I did get a chance to conquer my fear oif bungee jumping.

The fruits and vegetables here are very good because the soil is so fertile, my favorite has been the grapes...I am staying at a friends house who's family ownes an apartmet building on Mt Lebanon....they have many grapes that are ripe for picking hanging from the vine...a few times I would walk outside and pick a cluster of grapes for breakfast...very good.

Many building still show signs of damage from the war...on Mt Lebaonon you still can see many houses demolished from the war as well as in Beirut...there are still bullet holes and holes from other amunitions in the buildings...the driving here is nutty, but I kinda like it...stop signed don't mean a thing and neither does oncoming traffic...I think the game is called chicken...they seem to like that game here....I will send some pictures when I get back in my town...take care