عرض مشاركة مفردة
قديم 07-05-2005, 05:01 PM
eftikarm eftikarm غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Feb 2005
المشاركات: 656
إفتراضي

شكرا لك عزيزي الوافي على هيدا الموضوع واسمحلي اشارك ولكن باللغة الانجليزية...
I've learned
I've learned...that the best classroom in the world is at the feet of an elderly person
I've learned...that a kindness done is never lost,it may take a while,but like a suitcase on a luggage carousel,it will return again
I've learned...that when you're in love,it shows
I've learned...that if you hag some thing in the closet for a while,it shrinks two sizees
I've learned...that even at the age of 70,you can still feel like a twelve year old,child in the presence of the precious
I've learned...that having a child fall asleep in your arms is one of the most peaceful feelings in the world
I've learned...that one sincere apology is worth more than all the roses money can buy
I've learned...that you should never say no to gift from a child
I've learned...that i can always pray for someone when i don't have strength to help him in some other way
I've learned...that no matter how serious your life requires you to beevery one needs a friend to act goofy with
I've learned...that sometimes all a person needs is a hand to hold and a heart to understand
I've learned...that life like a roll of toilet paper the closer it gets to the end,the faster it gets
I've learned...that real friend will tell you when your face is dirty
I've learned...that there is no thing better than my dog waiting for me on the front porch wagging her tail when i get home
I've learned...that there's nothing sweeter than sleeping with your babies and feeling thier breath on your cheeks