عرض مشاركة مفردة
قديم 30-01-2006, 07:10 AM
الغرباء الغرباء غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Apr 2005
الإقامة: دولة الخلافه الاسلاميه
المشاركات: 2,050
إفتراضي رسالة الشيخ أسامة بن لادن تثير الرعب في المواقع والمنتديات الأمريكية 3

Where's bin Laden........
For your future reference, here's what Bush has said about bin Laden at various points in time, depending on how he was trying to spin things:
"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him."
- G.W. Bush, 9/13/01
"I want justice...There's an old poster out West, as I recall, that said, 'Wanted: Dead or Alive,'"
- G.W. Bush, 9/17/01, UPI
"...Secondly, he is not escaping us. This is a guy, who, three months ago, was in control of a county [sic]. Now he's maybe in control of a cave. He's on the run. Listen, a while ago I said to the American people, our objective is more than bin Laden. But one of the things for certain is we're going to get him running and keep him running, and bring him to justice. And that's what's happening. He's on the run, if he's running at all. So we don't know whether he's in cave with the door shut, or a cave with the door open -- we just don't know...."
- Bush, in remarks in a Press Availability with the Press Travel Pool,
The Prairie Chapel Ranch, Crawford TX, 12/28/01, as reported on
official White House site
"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02
"I am truly not that concerned about him."
- G.W. Bush, responding to a question about bin Laden's whereabouts,
(The New American, 4/8/02)
-----------------

أين هو بن لادن ........

لأجل مراجعكم المستقبلية, هذا ما قاله بوش بخصوص بن لادن في نقط متعددة, حسب كيفية إدارته للأمور:
( الشيئ المهم بالنسبة لنا هو إيجاد أسامة بن لادن. هذا الرقم واحد من أولوياتنا و لن نرتاح حتى نجده )
جورج بوش , 13/9/2001

( أريد العدالة...... يوجد ملصق كبير في الخارج ناحية الغرب على ما أتذكر , يقول " مطلوب حياً أو ميتاً " )

جورج بوش , 17/9/2001

( ثانيا , هو لم يكن هارباً منا , هذا الشخص الذي كان من ثلاثة أشهر في قبضتنا. الآن هو ربما في قبضة كهف . هو هارب. اسمعوا, في الفترة الماضية قلت للشعب الأمريكي إن هدفنا هو أكبر من بن لادن . لكن هناك شيئ واحد مؤكد هو أننا سنجعله يركض ويركض ثم سنقدمه للعدالة. هذا ما نقوم به . هو هارب ولا نعلم إذا كان في كهف بباب مغلق أو كهف بباب مفتوح ، لا نعلم بالضبط )

بوش , في تعليقات صحفية, في المزرعة 28/12/2001 كما نقله موقع البيت الابيض.

( لا اعلم أين هو بن لادن . ليست عندي أي فكرة و لا يعنيني. ليس هذا هو المهم. ليس من أولوياتنا )

جورج بوش 13/3/2002

( أنا في الحقيقة لست مهتما به الى هذا الحد )

جورج بوش و هو يرد على اسئلة حول مكان بن لادن 8/4/2002

=======================

Osama Bin Laden is a brilliant man; he has his views and Bush has his. Osama believes that his Holy Book is telling him to kill the infantiles. I'm not going to say it does or doesn't, considering I haven't read it. Osama Bin Laden, to his people, is a good man, he supports his cause one hundred percent. And I'll just say this... with everything Bush has done to our country by now... we deserved most of those attacks. Despite our governments clouding of the population's judgement (Bush's telling people Bin Laden attacked us because we are free, our women dress how they please, we listen to non-traditional music, etc.), most people living in urban areas know that Al Qaueda (sp?) attacked us because of our assisting Israel in the battle over Jerusalem, their holy land. Fighting over a holy land is immature and pointless; they could divide the land, but both sides are greedy and want it all for themselves. It truly is a shame, we had a good system going on there. America is on Israel's side because if we were on Palistine's side, it would make us look foolish - protecting our so called enemy? And about the Vietnam war. America pussed out, end of story. They're staying in Iraq not because they want to free the public - they're staying in Iraq because they don't want any more people not on their side

like the Vietnam war, which in itself is incredibly ironic

-----------------