عرض مشاركة مفردة
قديم 21-08-2001, 11:20 AM
عساس العساس عساس العساس غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Aug 2001
المشاركات: 245
Lightbulb

نموذج رسالة.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم.
الحمد لله رب العالمين، والصلاة والسلام على أشرف الأنباء والمرسلين سيدنا وإمامنا وحبيبنا محمد بن عبد الله، المبعوث رحمة للعالمين. أما بعد:

الأخوة الكرام / الراغبين في المشاركة في هذه الحملة الاحتجاجية، سوف أعمل على اقتراح أو إعداد عدد من النماذج لِلرسائل التي يمكن إرسالها لِلرئيس الأمريكي، وعلى الراغبين في المساهمة في تفعيل هذا المقترح، نسخ هذه الرسالة، ثم وضع التاريخ عليها، والتوقيع في الأسفل أي ذكر الاسم، ثم بعثها بالي ميل، مشكورين.

ونسأل الله تبارك وتعالى التوفيق لِلحملة والقبول لِلعمل.

والسلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته.

أخوكم عساس بن عبد الله العساس.
والصلاة والسلام على أشرف الأنبياء والمرسلين، سيدنا وحبيبنا محمد بن عبد الله، وعلى آله وصحبه أجمعين، وأخر دعوانا أن الحمد لله رب العالمين.

النموذج الثاني:ـ

president@whitehouse.gov

Mr. George W. Bush,
The President,
The white House,
United States of America.

Date: ?????????

Mr. President,

Muslims all over the world wonder why do you, your people and yourself, hate them. All your actions towards Muslims reflect enmity towards our religion and us.

The Islamic contribution in the human civilization can not be denied by the fair knowledgeable people, while we see the American Administrations specially yours, trying the best of efforts to destroy the bright image of Islam.
I can assure you that all your works to weaken the Muslims and spoil their solidarity will not succeed. The Muslims awareness of your evil plans is gradually disclosing them to us. Therefore, Muslims are going to get united and the new generations will not allow you harm them, anymore.

You should be aware that Islam is the fastest growing religion because it is the true religion. It is evident that a whole country after the other can be totally becoming Muslims, of which your country could be among them, soon. Consequently, you will only be remembered as an enemy of the Truth.

I call you to study Islam to see the Truth and join us in the pleasure.

Thanking you in anticipation for looking into my invitation for brotherhood of the Truth, I wish you and your country the best, and remain.

Friendly Yours,
( Write your name here)

###########

ملاحظة:ـ
بالتأكيد بإمكان كل من يرغب في المشاركة بأي من هذه الرسائل إدخال التعديلات التي يراها مناسبة، كما أنه بإمكان الجميع اقتراح رسائل كاملة علينا جميعاً أو تعديلات من قبيل تلاقح الآراء والأفكار.