الموضوع: why mosy of u attack EGYPT
عرض مشاركة مفردة
قديم 11-02-2001, 11:42 PM
الجنوبي الجنوبي غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Feb 2001
المشاركات: 5
Wink

Makkah wrote " all what we need is understanding each other, and i think that's not a problem if we write a good english or not"... Well, and how would I understand you if you write in a language that looks English but is surely not understandable. All I wanted to say to you and to the others who write in English is: Write in Arabic, and if your computer is not Arabic enabled, then go to one of the so many sites that have Arabic keyboard, and then write, cut and paste.Is that difficult? Not at all.This is an Arabic forum and we are at a time when it is of paramount importance to promote our language and be proud of it. But if you still want to write in English, then that is fine with me and with all of us -I guess- as far as it is proper and correct English. That was the whole point. My remark wasn't ironic but was truthful, and hey, wallah I am not a teacher of English and I don't want to be one. I am proud of my ARABIC, the language of the holly Quran and that is why I am asking you to write in Arabic. Finally, and by the way, it is "all we want", not "all what we want". salaam