الموضوع: why mosy of u attack EGYPT
عرض مشاركة مفردة
قديم 23-01-2001, 12:18 AM
makkah makkah غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Jan 2001
المشاركات: 86
i want u to be more fair WADOOD.is EGYPT the only arabic country which has relations with AMERICA & ISRAEL.i want u to tell me , from where do the planes which attack IRAQ take off?i think u know well that they take off from SAUDI ARABIA &KWAIT.which countries does the american army protects? which countries make huge weapones deals with AMERICA?can u tell me what did the other arabic countries did through INTIFADA? i think nothing but talking and talking.i don't tell u that i liked what they did, but it's not only EGYPT but all the arabic countries did the same thing "SILENCE" . i hope that u remember that EGYPT which u r talking about has entered many wars with ISRAEL ,and lost her youth and sucrificed alot .we want to do more , and we want to fight ISRAEL, but tell me will the other arabic countries will help us. i know very well that in any war we'll find ourselves alone. all the arabic countries are ready to fight , but only till the last egyptian solider.if we are real brothers we won't be so weak like this .many arabic countries are very rich , while many other countries are suffering from many economic problems and EGYPT is one of them. why do they leave us take loans from AMERICA?they leave us suffer from our problems alone,but when there's an arabic problem they want us to contribute. why?they remember us only in disasters.we want to fight ISRAEL, but not alone . do the arabic countries ready for a war?do u know that i've been reading some discussions through the net and the editors kept calling us PHAROAS , i don't know why?we are muslims and arabs.i felt that they were trying to say that we are different from them and we are not the same, while we are in a very hard time and we need to be one hand.