الموضوع: why mosy of u attack EGYPT
عرض مشاركة مفردة
قديم 13-02-2001, 11:39 PM
الجنوبي الجنوبي غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Feb 2001
المشاركات: 5
blue_ra3d

Brother

I totally agree with your views and I think your argument is sound and valid. The Ummah has been plagued by these stupid nationalists who look at things through their narrow nationalistic minds. They don't pay attention to Islam, which is our true identity. Islam as you rightly advocated is the remedy to all of our problems.I don't care about where someone comes from, nor about someone's color, race or ethnic background.......What matters (to me that is) is if he or she is a Muslim. I identify with Muslims wherever they are, as much as I identify with my own fellow contrymen and women. These guys who started this subject were not aware of its negative implications. That is why I had to distract their attention by stampping down on their English . I wanted (with good intention though) to divert the course of their argument. This is not the time to discuss these thorny issues. We should (in fact we must) abridge our differences, put our hands together and fight our eternal enemy, Israel and Zionism. Finally, I thank you for your balanced, intellectual and intelligent comment. Please use Arabic if that is possible so that it becomes easy for other to read and participate

Ganooby, Saudi Arabia