مجلة الخيمة حوار الخيمة دليل المواقع نخبة المواقع Muslim Tents
التسكين المجاني التسكين المدفوع سجلات الزوار بطاقات الخيمة للإعلان في الخيمة
الأسئلة الشائعة قائمة الأعضاء التقويم البحث مواضيع اليوم جعل جميع المنتديات مقروءة

العودة   أرشــــــيـــف حوار الخيمة العربية > القسم العام > Non-Arabic Forum
اسم المستخدم
كلمة المرور

المشاركة في الموضوع

خيارات الموضوع بحث في هذا الموضوع طريقة العرض
قديم 30-04-2002, 08:33 AM
عمر مطر عمر مطر غير متصل
خرج ولم يعد

تاريخ التّسجيل: Feb 2000
المشاركات: 2,620
إفتراضي '60 Minutes' What the Israelis are saying about Sharon

asak...Not sure if the following has made it to you already or not. On a similar note, tonight's (04/28/02) '60 Minutes' features a piece on IDF reservists who are opposed to Sharon's campaign. '60 Minutes' airs on CBS at 7 eastern.
---------------------------------------

SIR - The Palestinians have no helicopter gunships or tanks. They are occupied by Israeli settlers who behave in a manner that is, in many ways, similar to that of the Nazis in Hungary in 1944.

I do not think 14- to 18-year-olds need brainwashing to become suicide bombers, when they see their parents humiliated day after day, their houses destroyed, their injured relatives prevented from going to hospital, their friends shot and a future that is, at present, hopeless. They act as much out of sheer desperation as out of hate or hope for martyrdom.

Suicide bombers kill innocent children, youngsters and women. But the numbers killed fade into insignificance compared with the more than 600 women and children killed in Shatila by Falangists under the command of Ariel Sharon. Do not say he was not responsible; my father, killed in a concentration camp in 1945, was not killed by Adolf Eichmann, but Eichmann was still responsible.

Arafat may be a poor and two-faced leader, but he is not a war criminal, as Israel's leader is.

If Israel wants peace, it should retire behind the pre-1967 borders and let the Arabs recognise its legitimate existence. This is not what Sharon is aiming at. I am a survivor of the Holocaust, but, in the past 18 months, for the first time in my life, I am ashamed of being Jewish.

Eva Kohner, Emeritus Prof, Medical Opthalmology, London W14
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 30-04-2002, 11:00 AM
محمد السلفيتي محمد السلفيتي غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Apr 2002
المشاركات: 145
إفتراضي thanks

thank you omar
realy you are nice
i wish you luck

salfeeti
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 30-07-2002, 09:52 PM
كوكتيل كوكتيل غير متصل
ديـنـاصـور الـخـيـمـة

تاريخ التّسجيل: Jun 2001
الإقامة: فوق الثراء
المشاركات: 11,627
إفتراضي

THANKS A LOT BROTHER
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 31-07-2007, 12:41 PM
elpiratous007 elpiratous007 غير متصل
عضو جديد

تاريخ التّسجيل: Jul 2007
المشاركات: 3
إفتراضي

THANKS

us
elpiratous007
الرد مع إقتباس
المشاركة في الموضوع

عدد الأعضاء الذي يتصفحون هذا الموضوع : 1 (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

خيارات الموضوع بحث في هذا الموضوع
بحث في هذا الموضوع:

بحث متقدم
طريقة العرض

قوانين المشاركة
لا بإمكانك إضافة موضوع جديد
لا بإمكانك إضافة مشاركات جديدة
لا بإمكانك إضافة مرفقات
لا بإمكانك تعديل مشاركاتك

كود [IMG] متاح
كود HTML متاح
الإنتقال السريع