مجلة الخيمة حوار الخيمة دليل المواقع نخبة المواقع Muslim Tents
التسكين المجاني التسكين المدفوع سجلات الزوار بطاقات الخيمة للإعلان في الخيمة
الأسئلة الشائعة قائمة الأعضاء التقويم البحث مواضيع اليوم جعل جميع المنتديات مقروءة

العودة   أرشــــــيـــف حوار الخيمة العربية > القسم العام > الخيمة السياسية
اسم المستخدم
كلمة المرور

خيارات الموضوع بحث في هذا الموضوع طريقة العرض
قديم 22-01-2001, 02:07 AM
makkah makkah غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Jan 2001
المشاركات: 86
Question why mosy of u attack EGYPT

whenever i read a reply in many topics , i find i brutal attack at EGYPT. i really don't know why?!!!!!
قديم 22-01-2001, 06:19 AM
wadood wadood غير متصل

المشاركات: 78
Hi Shaikh Abu Al-Atfal, hi everybody
This is my first contribution and I hope that I will be able to share my ideas with you if I'm given the chance.
In this contribution, I wanted to answer the question about "why we attack Egypt" that is because your presedent is not welling to break the relations with damn Israel which he is suppose to do, and he is not prave enough to say anything that may upset his friends in Israel and America, I hvae doubt that he can do so.
I hope this is enough, and if not, please let me know so that I can give you more .
Best regards.
Wadood
قديم 23-01-2001, 12:18 AM
makkah makkah غير متصل

i want u to be more fair WADOOD.is EGYPT the only arabic country which has relations with AMERICA & ISRAEL.i want u to tell me , from where do the planes which attack IRAQ take off?i think u know well that they take off from SAUDI ARABIA &KWAIT.which countries does the american army protects? which countries make huge weapones deals with AMERICA?can u tell me what did the other arabic countries did through INTIFADA? i think nothing but talking and talking.i don't tell u that i liked what they did, but it's not only EGYPT but all the arabic countries did the same thing "SILENCE" . i hope that u remember that EGYPT which u r talking about has entered many wars with ISRAEL ,and lost her youth and sucrificed alot .we want to do more , and we want to fight ISRAEL, but tell me will the other arabic countries will help us. i know very well that in any war we'll find ourselves alone. all the arabic countries are ready to fight , but only till the last egyptian solider.if we are real brothers we won't be so weak like this .many arabic countries are very rich , while many other countries are suffering from many economic problems and EGYPT is one of them. why do they leave us take loans from AMERICA?they leave us suffer from our problems alone,but when there's an arabic problem they want us to contribute. why?they remember us only in disasters.we want to fight ISRAEL, but not alone . do the arabic countries ready for a war?do u know that i've been reading some discussions through the net and the editors kept calling us PHAROAS , i don't know why?we are muslims and arabs.i felt that they were trying to say that we are different from them and we are not the same, while we are in a very hard time and we need to be one hand.
قديم 23-01-2001, 08:52 AM
wadood wadood غير متصل

makkah
I didn't mean that Egypt is the only arabic country which has relations, but it is the most and to be fair, whatever you said is correct and we can not deny it
I don't know what we (arabs) are waiting for

قديم 23-01-2001, 01:41 PM
makkah makkah غير متصل

WADOOD the arabic leaders are waiting for nothing because they only care about thier power not our wellfare.we the citizens must do something . at least asking for our freedom to talk and express our opinion
قديم 23-01-2001, 03:40 PM
الشيخ أبو الأطفال الشيخ أبو الأطفال غير متصل
مشرف

تاريخ التّسجيل: Apr 1998
الإقامة: من بلاد الرجال الاحرار-الجزائر- رغم الداء و الاعداء
المشاركات: 3,900
السلام عليكم.
كانا بودي مشاركتكما الحوار لكن للأسف لا أعرف الانجليزية...ألا يمكن ان يكون بالعربية ؟؟؟ وشكرا مسبقا
ساحاول لاستنجاد ببعض الأحبة المترجمين...فأين أنتم...؟؟؟او باحد مواقع الترجمة...
قديم 24-01-2001, 09:55 AM
wadood wadood غير متصل

Makkah
I don't think we as citizens can do anything even if we talk day and night, I'm not trying to discourage you, but this is the fact.
What actually we can do is to keep talking till we find somebody who may listen to us and change the situations.

Finally, let's pray to find somebody, and wish you good luck.
Truely, yours

Wadood
قديم 24-01-2001, 02:23 PM
makkah makkah غير متصل

i don't mean just talking because as u said nobody will listen or even let us talk.what i mean is a real refusal to what's happening around us. didn't u see on the T.V. the english prime minister , the people threw him with tomato becase they didn't accept the british policy in IRAQ. i don't mean that we throw our leaders with tomato!!!!!!!but i mean the real freedom they have to express thier opinions which we don't have completely.i really believe that if we defeat our fear , they will lose thier power
قديم 26-01-2001, 03:08 AM
Hadia Hadia غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Jul 2000
المشاركات: 1,344
أختي العزيزة مكة:
معك حق بقولك أن الشعب المصري ليس الوحيد الذي لم يقطع علاقاته مع إسرائيل وأمريكا.
أنا عن نفسي ام ألاحظ اي هجوم على على مصر خصوصا. ولكن إن كان كذلك فمعك حق لأن الفساد قد انتشر في جميع الدول العربية.
قديم 26-01-2001, 10:44 PM
makkah makkah غير متصل

sister HADIA,only few people on this site attacked EGYPT, but in other sites i read horrible things about EGYPT and egyptians, espically, at arabia.really whenever i visit another sites , i find that khayma is a wonderful one. participants don't insult each other like the other sites

عدد الأعضاء الذي يتصفحون هذا الموضوع : 1 (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

خيارات الموضوع بحث في هذا الموضوع
بحث في هذا الموضوع:

بحث متقدم
طريقة العرض

قوانين المشاركة
لا بإمكانك إضافة موضوع جديد
لا بإمكانك إضافة مشاركات جديدة
لا بإمكانك إضافة مرفقات
لا بإمكانك تعديل مشاركاتك

كود [IMG] متاح
كود HTML غير متاح
الإنتقال السريع