مجلة الخيمة حوار الخيمة دليل المواقع نخبة المواقع Muslim Tents
التسكين المجاني التسكين المدفوع سجلات الزوار بطاقات الخيمة للإعلان في الخيمة
الأسئلة الشائعة قائمة الأعضاء التقويم البحث مواضيع اليوم جعل جميع المنتديات مقروءة

العودة   أرشــــــيـــف حوار الخيمة العربية > القسم العام > الخيمة السياسية
اسم المستخدم
كلمة المرور

خيارات الموضوع بحث في هذا الموضوع طريقة العرض
قديم 11-02-2001, 07:08 PM
makkah makkah غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Jan 2001
المشاركات: 86
Angry

brother KAHTAN , thank u for ur RESPECTFUL way of speech!!!!!!!!!!!i know that u know very well what i mean. i think that there's more polite way to express ur opinion.i think that u noticed very well how we talk to each other in these discussion; even if we don't like the other opinions, we talk in a good way. brother GANOBY , i really hope that u notice that we don't need an english class; all what we need is understanding each other, and i think that's not a problem if we write a good english or not . i really don't like ur ironic way; if u r an english teacher , forgive us for our IGNORANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
قديم 11-02-2001, 11:42 PM
الجنوبي الجنوبي غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Feb 2001
المشاركات: 5
Wink

Makkah wrote " all what we need is understanding each other, and i think that's not a problem if we write a good english or not"... Well, and how would I understand you if you write in a language that looks English but is surely not understandable. All I wanted to say to you and to the others who write in English is: Write in Arabic, and if your computer is not Arabic enabled, then go to one of the so many sites that have Arabic keyboard, and then write, cut and paste.Is that difficult? Not at all.This is an Arabic forum and we are at a time when it is of paramount importance to promote our language and be proud of it. But if you still want to write in English, then that is fine with me and with all of us -I guess- as far as it is proper and correct English. That was the whole point. My remark wasn't ironic but was truthful, and hey, wallah I am not a teacher of English and I don't want to be one. I am proud of my ARABIC, the language of the holly Quran and that is why I am asking you to write in Arabic. Finally, and by the way, it is "all we want", not "all what we want". salaam
قديم 12-02-2001, 05:02 AM
makkah makkah غير متصل

المشاركات: 86
GANOBY , i'm really bored of that useless argument. i think it's my business to write in the language i prefer, and i find it easier for me to write in english(by the way i didn't know before the way u told me about); and i think that my english isn't so bad that u can't understand me. thank u for ur remark(all we need), i think u r right. i hope that u stop treating me as if i'm in an english test. if u don't understand my english , don't read what i write ; u can discuss the other topics, and i think they r many because i don't participate alot
قديم 12-02-2001, 05:20 AM
wadood wadood غير متصل

المشاركات: 78
Thumbs up

Good morning Janoubi
Good morning everybody

janoubi, this khaymah is for politics not for Engilsh language
People here can express their feeling in any language they like as long as we can understand it

I don't think (Al-khaymah Al-arabiah) is for Arabic writers only but for all arabs all aver the world, and if we,Arabic unabled, are not allowed to contribute or share our ideas, let me hear it from the resposible of the khaymah and I will stop writing, otherwise, let people say whatever they want

Khaymah's friend
Wadood

قديم 12-02-2001, 05:57 PM
قحطان قحطان غير متصل

المشاركات: 6
Thumbs down

HOW FUNNY , YOU ARE ASKING A STUPID THING I WILL TELL YOU WHY WE ATTACK EGYPT , THE FIRST THING THAT WE ARE NOT ATTACKING EGYPT , BUT YOUR PEOPLE , SORRY BUT YOUR PEOPLE GAVE THE COUNTRY BAD IMPRESSION , & BAD REPUTITION, THE EGYPTIAN ARE THIEVES IN THE GULF COUNTRIES THEY ASSUMED THE POEPLE IN THE GULF & THEY ARE THE SMART ONE & THIS
IS THE REASON FOR ATTACKING EGYPT & EGYPTIAN

قديم 12-02-2001, 10:49 PM
الجنوبي الجنوبي غير متصل

ياأخوان,أناأوشكت على الجنون

نقول لمكه و ودود هذا منتدى عربي,يقولوا عارفين...
نقول طيب شاركوا باللغه العربيه, قالوا ماعندنا وندو عربي

قلنا طيب,وتفضل المشرف بتزويدهم ببعض المواقع والتي يستطيعون من خلالها الكتابه بالعربي ثم النسخ والنقل لهذا الموقع لكي يتمكن أكبر عدد ممكن من الزوار من الاطلاع على الموضوع والمشاركه فيه.........ياسبحان الله.....
رجعوا وقالوا لانريد,سنستمر في الكتابه باللغه الأنجليزيه لأننا لانستطيع ان نعبر الا من خلالها.....قلنا ماشي الحال ولكن أكتبوا انجليزيه صحيحه لكي نتمكن من معرفة الموضوع وفهمه ثم المشاركه فيه........
رجعوا وأصروا على الكتابه بلغة انجليزيه ضعيفه جدا,أسلوبا وقواعدا......عقدة النقص المركب...لاحول ولاقوة الا بالله...

قديم 13-02-2001, 03:54 AM
قحطان قحطان غير متصل

Talking

الى جنوبي ،،،،، بالفعل انت على حق فيما تقول والآن إليك مشاركتي بالعربية ،
ان السؤال الذي طرحته مكة يعتبر من الاسئلة السخيفة والغير منطقية ، فلماذا تسألنا عن سبب هجوم الناس على مصر ،، من المفترض ان توجه هذالسؤال لأبناء بلدها او للمصريين عموماً ، فالمصريين يمثلون بلدهم في الخارج وخصوصاً في دول الخليج أسوء تمثيل ، مما يسئ بسمعة بلدهم بعد ذلك ، لهذا من الافضل ألا تسألي أسئلة غبية (آسف ) ، فأغلب المصريين يعتبرون انفسهم هم الاذكياء ونحن الحمقى المتخلفين ، ويا للأسف فهم في النهاية لصوص
في الواقع اعلم تماماً ان كلامي جارح ...... لكن هذه الحقيقة المره سواء رغبتي بها او لم ترغبي......
قديم 13-02-2001, 03:58 AM
قحطان قحطان غير متصل

Talking

الى جنوبي ،،،،، بالفعل انت على حق فيما تقول والآن إليك مشاركتي بالعربية ،
ان السؤال الذي طرحته مكة يعتبر من الاسئلة السخيفة والغير منطقية ، فلماذا تسألنا عن سبب هجوم الناس على مصر ،، من المفترض ان توجه هذالسؤال لأبناء بلدها او للمصريين عموماً ، فالمصريين يمثلون بلدهم في الخارج وخصوصاً في دول الخليج أسوء تمثيل ، مما يسئ بسمعة بلدهم بعد ذلك ، لهذا من الافضل ألا تسألي أسئلة غبية (آسف ) ، فأغلب المصريين يعتبرون انفسهم هم الاذكياء ونحن الحمقى المتخلفين ، ويا للأسف فهم في النهاية لصوص
في الواقع اعلم تماماً ان كلامي جارح ...... لكن هذه الحقيقة المره سواء رغبتي بها او لم ترغبي......
قديم 13-02-2001, 05:30 AM
blue_ra3d blue_ra3d غير متصل

المشاركات: 1
Exclamation

I hope all of you can just stop these childish games of demeaning other MUSLIM and ARAB people. I am an Egyptian living in the USA and I only carry in my heart love for any other Muslim Arab who come to the country, we are all supposed to be brothers and supposed to treat others with that level of understanding. I see their mistakes (which I will not repeat to insult you as you did to us) and I understand them but I still take any one a brother and a family. if you fail to see that then don't ever whine about the lost dignity of the Muslim ummahs. you're destroying it right now.
قديم 13-02-2001, 11:39 PM
الجنوبي الجنوبي غير متصل

blue_ra3d

Brother

I totally agree with your views and I think your argument is sound and valid. The Ummah has been plagued by these stupid nationalists who look at things through their narrow nationalistic minds. They don't pay attention to Islam, which is our true identity. Islam as you rightly advocated is the remedy to all of our problems.I don't care about where someone comes from, nor about someone's color, race or ethnic background.......What matters (to me that is) is if he or she is a Muslim. I identify with Muslims wherever they are, as much as I identify with my own fellow contrymen and women. These guys who started this subject were not aware of its negative implications. That is why I had to distract their attention by stampping down on their English . I wanted (with good intention though) to divert the course of their argument. This is not the time to discuss these thorny issues. We should (in fact we must) abridge our differences, put our hands together and fight our eternal enemy, Israel and Zionism. Finally, I thank you for your balanced, intellectual and intelligent comment. Please use Arabic if that is possible so that it becomes easy for other to read and participate

Ganooby, Saudi Arabia

عدد الأعضاء الذي يتصفحون هذا الموضوع : 1 (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

خيارات الموضوع بحث في هذا الموضوع
بحث في هذا الموضوع:

بحث متقدم
طريقة العرض

قوانين المشاركة
لا بإمكانك إضافة موضوع جديد
لا بإمكانك إضافة مشاركات جديدة
لا بإمكانك إضافة مرفقات
لا بإمكانك تعديل مشاركاتك

كود [IMG] متاح
كود HTML غير متاح
الإنتقال السريع