مجلة الخيمة حوار الخيمة دليل المواقع نخبة المواقع Muslim Tents
التسكين المجاني التسكين المدفوع سجلات الزوار بطاقات الخيمة للإعلان في الخيمة
الأسئلة الشائعة قائمة الأعضاء التقويم البحث مواضيع اليوم جعل جميع المنتديات مقروءة

العودة   أرشــــــيـــف حوار الخيمة العربية > القسم العام > Non-Arabic Forum
اسم المستخدم
كلمة المرور

المشاركة في الموضوع

خيارات الموضوع بحث في هذا الموضوع طريقة العرض
قديم 20-05-2007, 04:21 PM
كونزيت كونزيت غير متصل
مشرفة

تاريخ التّسجيل: Jun 2004
الإقامة: الحجاز
المشاركات: 1,156
إفتراضي True Happiness - How to Be Happy in Life

Good Morning, are you ready to be happy?
Happiness is a choice YOU have to make. It is a state of being only you can create

So many ways to find happiness.
Here are some happiness quotes and some happy thoughts to inspire you.

What is the definition of happiness anyway?

Finding happiness is like finding yourself. You don't find happiness, you make happiness. You choose happiness. Self-actualization is a process of discovering who you are, who you want to be and paving the way to happiness by doing what brings YOU the most meaning and contentment to your life over the long run

Read these quotes with me....

True happiness is not attained through self-gratification, but through fidelity to a worthy purpose.
This famous quote on happiness by Helen Keller

You will never be happier than you expect. To change your happiness, change your expectation.
This famous happiness quote by Bette Davis

Hope is itself a species of happiness, and, perhaps, the chief happiness which this world affords.
This quote on happiness by Samuel Johnson

Happiness is man's greatest aim in life. Tranquility and rationality are the cornerstones of happiness.
The meaning of happiness according to Epicurus

will be continued In Sha'a Allah

الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 22-05-2007, 04:16 PM
كونزيت كونزيت غير متصل
مشرفة

إفتراضي

A happiness poem by The Happy Guy

This happiness poem first appeared
in "A Daily Dose of Happiness"
by David Leonhardt

A happiness poem:

If a happiness poem could bring forth a smile,
Then my face would always dress in style.

If my ears could hear my computer screen,
From one to another, they, too, would grin.

My keyboard types for my eyes not my tongue
This happiness poem will never be sung.

But what of my eyes? Don't they shine?
Yes, but not from this poem of mine.

The pen is mightier than the sword,
But a pen can write only words.

The feelings I sense and the senses I feel
For keyboard and screen remain far too real.

My ears and my nose remain at rest.
My cheeks and hairline are doing their best.

But if this happiness poem could make my mouth smile,
My face would forever dress up in style.

A brief comment

I don’t know why I keep forgetting that happiness is something I have to cultivate, not something that I put on in the morning like socks. So here we go once again:

The sun, the wind, the bright blue sky, and when all of them combine to form an absolutely gorgeous day.
Swimming & water.
Finding snippets of wisdom in a book that I otherwise despise.
Getting back to excercising routines and feeling much better.
A renewed sense of direction & serene motivation.

الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 23-05-2007, 02:18 PM
كونزيت كونزيت غير متصل
مشرفة

إفتراضي

HOW TO BE HAPPY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Perhaps above all, be healthy. Nothing is more valuable than your health and little is more likely to make you unhappy than ill-health.

Most fundamentally, recognise that happiness is a state of mind and not something which can be defined objectively. You can change your state of mind in many ways including the following suggestions.

More importantly than anything else, live with a partner(a wife or husband ) whom you love and respect and who feels the same about you. Regularly buy them unexpected little gifts.

Have a son or a daughter. Tell them often how much you love and admire him/her and do anything to help him/her.
Keep in close touch with relatives and a small circle of friends. You can't beat their love and support.

آخر تعديل بواسطة كونزيت ، 23-05-2007 الساعة 02:24 PM.
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 23-05-2007, 02:31 PM
Almusk Almusk غير متصل
كاتب مغوار

تاريخ التّسجيل: Jul 2003
الإقامة: الخليج
المشاركات: 3,051
إفتراضي

شكرا أختي كونزيت على هذا الموضوع القيم
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 23-05-2007, 02:32 PM
كونزيت كونزيت غير متصل
مشرفة

إفتراضي

Smile a lot. Smiles make you miles better - and you smiling will make others smile. As Rabbi Nachman of Breslov (1772-1810) put it: “Always wear a smile. The gift of life will then be yours to give.”

Laugh a lot. If you need some help .

Say what you mean and mean what you say. Honesty really is the best policy.

Be politely assertive. Say how you feel and explain what you want. Friends and colleagues can't be mind readers.

Give lots of compliments. You will make others feel good about themselves and find that this gives you pleasure too.
Give small gifts to your friends. To give is even more pleasurable than to receive.
Spend less than you earn.

الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 23-05-2007, 02:48 PM
كونزيت كونزيت غير متصل
مشرفة

إفتراضي

Give regularly to the charities of your choice.

Wear the most expensive after-shave (usually men!) or perfume (usually women!!) you can afford. It will make you feel good

Surround yourself with pleasant smells. Have flowers, pot-pourri or scented candles in most rooms of the house and in your office.

Stay close to nature. Have flowers and plants in your home and office Spend time in the garden or local park. Take walks in the countryside and by the seaside.

Every so often, spend a little time observing the night sky. As you contemplate the distances and time involved, it will put your life and your concerns into more perspective.

Read a quality newspaper on a daily basis.
Take a weekly or monthly magazine reflecting a personal interest. You'll come to really look forward to each new issue, like a visit from a friend

الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 23-05-2007, 02:58 PM
كونزيت كونزيت غير متصل
مشرفة

إفتراضي

Treat yourself often to something 'cheap and cheerful' that you like - chocolates, flowers, a magazine, a cake, a CD. It costs little and you're worth it.

Cultivate a few favourite places to eat and drink outside the home. Then, when you go to familiar café or restaurant where you like the ambience and the menu and the staff know you, you'll feel comfortable and content.

Stretch yourself mentally. Go on courses on different subjects - they don't have to be academic courses (they can be at your local college) and they don't have to be long (they can be as short as a day or even half day).

Stretch yourself geographically. Go to places you've never seen before. Even in your home town, try taking a different route than usual and notice the different locations that you've never seen before.

Do something you've never done before, like visiting museum . You'll probably surprise yourself at how much love it and you'll have found a new interest.

If you can afford it, take regular holidays in different countries and savour different cultures.
Keep a diary or journal. It will give structure to your life, an easy way to revisit good times, and a reminder that bad times don't last.

Have a political vision on how to create a better world - and do something to make that vision more of a reality.
Have a religious faith.

الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 23-05-2007, 03:09 PM
كونزيت كونزيت غير متصل
مشرفة

إفتراضي

Whatever your age, it's never too young to start planning your retirement

Make a will, detailing the arrangement for your funeral and the dispersion of your assets. The only thing certain about your life is that it will end

Remember that all generalisations are dangerous (even this one). So don't regard these tips as instructions, but as suggestions

Finally

TRUE HAPPINESS IS IN STRONG FAITH

*** All information are gathered from different articles and managed to be suitable for us as muslims .
With thanks to all those who pass by .

الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 27-05-2007, 03:35 PM
بسمة امل بسمة امل غير متصل
عضو مميّز

تاريخ التّسجيل: Dec 2000
الإقامة: Montreal-Canada
المشاركات: 1,971
إفتراضي

Alsalam Alykom
Thank you sister for putting the efforts to put all these valuable information and advices together
I really believe the road to happiness starts within us especially on the way we deal in our daily life and how we can control our minds and moods

Sincerely,

بســمة أمــل
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 27-05-2007, 04:17 PM
كونزيت كونزيت غير متصل
مشرفة

إفتراضي

إقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة Almusk
شكرا أختي كونزيت على هذا الموضوع القيم

المعذرة أخوي المسك ... ماشفتك

اشكر لك مرورك وتشجيعك .

الرد مع إقتباس
المشاركة في الموضوع

عدد الأعضاء الذي يتصفحون هذا الموضوع : 1 (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

خيارات الموضوع بحث في هذا الموضوع
بحث في هذا الموضوع:

بحث متقدم
طريقة العرض

قوانين المشاركة
لا بإمكانك إضافة موضوع جديد
لا بإمكانك إضافة مشاركات جديدة
لا بإمكانك إضافة مرفقات
لا بإمكانك تعديل مشاركاتك

كود [IMG] متاح
كود HTML متاح
الإنتقال السريع