مجلة الخيمة حوار الخيمة دليل المواقع نخبة المواقع Muslim Tents
التسكين المجاني التسكين المدفوع سجلات الزوار بطاقات الخيمة للإعلان في الخيمة
الأسئلة الشائعة قائمة الأعضاء التقويم البحث مواضيع اليوم جعل جميع المنتديات مقروءة

العودة   أرشــــــيـــف حوار الخيمة العربية > القسم العام > Non-Arabic Forum
اسم المستخدم
كلمة المرور

المشاركة في الموضوع

خيارات الموضوع بحث في هذا الموضوع طريقة العرض
قديم 02-04-2005, 11:57 AM
hello hello غير متصل
عضوية غير مفعلة

تاريخ التّسجيل: Mar 2005
المشاركات: 13
إفتراضي we will go back

it was very frightening night,when I was watching news on T.V, when I heared the voice of the fight, I was seeing the child who was playing by the kite, ooooh ,my God jew sent backshot on his heart.. they aren't polite, I think there is no one pf them his heart is pure, but they have only ,money, but don't worry, with those strong children pf course we will return to our houses, to our siblings I will see at the first time my uncles,my cousins & my aunts, ooh am optimist this strange. But I swear the all will protect Palestine, alle the ages. because I think the all wish to see that nature, that beautiful land and that ranges.
when Israel & America finish the colonization, when we return to Palestine we will sing a beautiful songs & our dreams will change ....... mmmmm when this day will come? after how many million year. If all the Arabs donate with only Jd1, soon we will fufil our dream, I think the all have more than one dream but I mean the main dream ( Palestine will be free) ......I wish if I will go to Plaestine and after that I dont care if I will die after one hour
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 06-04-2005, 04:26 PM
كونزيت كونزيت غير متصل
مشرفة

تاريخ التّسجيل: Jun 2004
الإقامة: الحجاز
المشاركات: 1,156
إفتراضي

the main dream ( Palestine will be free) ......I wish if I will go to Plaestine and after that I dont care if I will die after one hour

I wish that our dream will be fulfill,,,,,,,,,,,Oh God we are waiting for that moment

dear 'hello'' the message is from your heart so we heard it
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 07-04-2005, 01:20 PM
hello hello غير متصل
عضوية غير مفعلة

تاريخ التّسجيل: Mar 2005
المشاركات: 13
إفتراضي

dear كونزيت:-
thanks for opinion and i want from you to spread this article if its wondrful and ask the to ask god to fulfill my dream and your dream and our children dream

aya abu ali
الرد مع إقتباس
المشاركة في الموضوع

عدد الأعضاء الذي يتصفحون هذا الموضوع : 1 (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

خيارات الموضوع بحث في هذا الموضوع
بحث في هذا الموضوع:

بحث متقدم
طريقة العرض

قوانين المشاركة
لا بإمكانك إضافة موضوع جديد
لا بإمكانك إضافة مشاركات جديدة
لا بإمكانك إضافة مرفقات
لا بإمكانك تعديل مشاركاتك

كود [IMG] متاح
كود HTML متاح
الإنتقال السريع