مجلة الخيمة حوار الخيمة دليل المواقع نخبة المواقع Muslim Tents
التسكين المجاني التسكين المدفوع سجلات الزوار بطاقات الخيمة للإعلان في الخيمة
الأسئلة الشائعة قائمة الأعضاء التقويم البحث مواضيع اليوم جعل جميع المنتديات مقروءة

العودة   أرشــــــيـــف حوار الخيمة العربية > القسم العام > Non-Arabic Forum
اسم المستخدم
كلمة المرور

المشاركة في الموضوع

خيارات الموضوع بحث في هذا الموضوع طريقة العرض
قديم 27-08-2007, 07:10 PM
كونزيت كونزيت غير متصل
مشرفة

تاريخ التّسجيل: Jun 2004
الإقامة: الحجاز
المشاركات: 1,156
إفتراضي THE VIRTUES OF RAMADAN فضائل رمضان

Ramadan is "The month of the Qur’an," as Allah, Subhana wa Ta’ala, says: "Ramadan is (the month) in which was sent the Qur’an” [2:185].

This proclamation regarding Allah's sending the Qur’an” bears several meanings of which we mention the following:

1. It could mean the sending down of the Qur’an (from the preserved tablet in the seventh heaven) to the lowest heaven as has been reported by Ibn Abbas (may Allah, Subhana wa Ta’ala, be pleased with him).

2. It could also mean that the first verse of the Qur’an was sent down to Muhammad, Sallallahu alaihi wa salam, in the month of Ramadan on the night of Al-Qadr. (It is so called because of its high-ranking position and virtues with which it precedes all the other nights of the year.)

Ramadan is the month of patience, manifested in fasting more than any other form of worship. The fasting Muslim abstains from eating, drinking, sexual intercourse, and so on, during daytime for a whole month. It is for this reason that fasting is considered half the patience (as reported in a hadeeth) and the reward for patience is Paradise as Allah, Subhana wa Taala, says: “Those who patiently persevere will truly receive a reward without measure” (39:10).

الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 27-08-2007, 07:11 PM
كونزيت كونزيت غير متصل
مشرفة

تاريخ التّسجيل: Jun 2004
الإقامة: الحجاز
المشاركات: 1,156
إفتراضي

3. In Ramadan the gates of Hell-fire are closed and the gates of Paradise are opened, and Satans (the evil ones) are tied down. This is reported in the hadeeth agreed upon that the Prophet, Sallallahu alaihi wa salam, said: “When Ramadan starts, the gates of Paradise are opened and the gates of Hell are closed, and the Satans are bound” (“Chained” in another narration); i.e. in the month of Ramadan they cannot have access to things and deeds they normally have access to. As a result, Satan’s whispers and deceit of people lessen in Ramadan more than other times. Satan is even afraid of the Adhan (the call to prayer) and Iqaama (the second call to prayer), retreating when he hears them called.

Moreover, among the phenomena witnessed just before Ramadan starts is the inclination of the sinful towards repentance. Many of them indeed upon reflect their intentions in preparation to repent. For example, one would acknowledge: “ I have done someone an injustice, how can I be cleared of it?”

Another would say: “ I have committed such a sin, how can I repent?” A third would yet say: “ I am neglecting such an act of obedience, how can I be consistent?” and so on. They are all keen and ready to repent, as Ramadan is about to start. These are indications that even Satan fears the coming of Ramadan. There are, however, some people whose souls are so latently evil, that while the influence of Satan diminishes in Ramadan, they still retain a great deal of evil in themselves. It is not surprising to notice that for many such people their iniquity, in fact, increases during Ramadan.

4. In Ramadan there is the great night: the night of Al-QADR that is better than a thousand months, as Subhana wa Ta’ala, says: “The night of Al-Qadr is better than a thousand months. Therein come down the angels and the spirit by Allah, subhana wa Ta’ala’s permission, on every errand: It is peace! Until the rise of dawn” (97: 3-5).

"The thousand months" are equivalent to more than eighty-three years. Commenting on the wisdom behind this, Imaam Maalik said in the Muwatta: “The Prophet, sallallahu alaihi wa salam, has been shown peoples’ ages before him; so the average age of his Ummah was shorter than that of the preceding nations and that his Ummah will not attain the same amount of good deeds as their long-lived predecessors Subhana wa Ta’ala, has granted him the Night of Al-Qadr which is better than a thousand months.” It is a great benefit indeed that one observes this night, which is the equivalent to attaining the benefit of eighty-three years or more of good deeds.

5. In Ramadan also Allah, Subhana wa Ta’ala, answers the servant’s supplication. The Prophet, sallallahu alaihi wa salam, said: “To every Muslim is an answered supplication (du’aa) in Ramadan.” It has also been reported in many hadeeth that this particular supplication is made at the time the Muslim breaks his fast. The servant should then intend to implore Allah Subhana wa Ta’ala, at break fast (Iftar) time in Ramadan.

الرد مع إقتباس
المشاركة في الموضوع

عدد الأعضاء الذي يتصفحون هذا الموضوع : 1 (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

خيارات الموضوع بحث في هذا الموضوع
بحث في هذا الموضوع:

بحث متقدم
طريقة العرض

قوانين المشاركة
لا بإمكانك إضافة موضوع جديد
لا بإمكانك إضافة مشاركات جديدة
لا بإمكانك إضافة مرفقات
لا بإمكانك تعديل مشاركاتك

كود [IMG] متاح
كود HTML متاح
الإنتقال السريع