مجلة الخيمة حوار الخيمة دليل المواقع نخبة المواقع Muslim Tents
التسكين المجاني التسكين المدفوع سجلات الزوار بطاقات الخيمة للإعلان في الخيمة
الأسئلة الشائعة قائمة الأعضاء التقويم البحث مواضيع اليوم جعل جميع المنتديات مقروءة

العودة   أرشــــــيـــف حوار الخيمة العربية > القسم العام > الخيمة السياسية
اسم المستخدم
كلمة المرور

خيارات الموضوع بحث في هذا الموضوع طريقة العرض
قديم 29-01-2001, 10:15 PM
theeb_ksa theeb_ksa غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Jan 2001
المشاركات: 4
Post the ( falsafah )

what i wanna talk about is an important point ( seriously ).... the topic is why all Saudis do a lot of ( falsafah ) they talk about any thing even if he /she knows nothing about it..... and i think they got it from their parents ( it became part of our culture ) which is really sad and shameful...for example if you ask an Amircan guy about politics he'll tell you ( i have no idea )but when you come to his major he will talk to you about it more than what you know ( even if it was your major also...but if you ask a Saudi 14 years old about politics he will tell you evrey thing and what's going to hapen in the future and some big big secret that you even scary to listen to it...!!!
P.s : i am not talking about all the Saudis but most most of them
i do not like the Americans, but i recpict them or i recpict the way that they live ..i am not talking about their relgion , so please do not go out of the topic.
i am soory that i wrote in English as don't have an Arabic keypord...
thank you XOXO)....
قديم 30-01-2001, 01:56 PM
الشيخ أبو الأطفال الشيخ أبو الأطفال غير متصل
مشرف

تاريخ التّسجيل: Apr 1998
الإقامة: من بلاد الرجال الاحرار-الجزائر- رغم الداء و الاعداء
المشاركات: 3,900
السلام عليكم.
أخي theeb_ksa مرحبا بك معنا للخير دوما ان شاء الله.
----
للأسف لا أعرف الانجليزية وفي انتظار تمكنك أخي من استعمال الخط العربي ....لا تنس أخي أننا أمة من الخليج الى المحيط متعددة الاختصاصات والمواهب كل فرد منا يحمل مشروعا أو مشاريعا و في مختلف الميادين ...
قديم 30-01-2001, 09:52 PM
makkah makkah غير متصل

المشاركات: 86
THEEB-KSA, i don't agree with u . first , u talked only about saudis , while many people from differnt arabic countries are participating in these discussion, so if u wanna criticize someone , u should criticize us all . second, i think that it's not a bad thing to know something about everything; that what we call it general knowledge, and it's not a good thing to know only about ur major.i don't say that we can talk about a very complicated issues, but only the main topics that we all should know as a minimum limit of knowledge.
قديم 30-01-2001, 10:35 PM
Hadia Hadia غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Jul 2000
المشاركات: 1,344
الشيخ أبو الأطفال:
الأخ theeb_ksa ينتقد الشعب السعودي حيث أن الفلسفة أصبحت جزء أساسي من عاداته وهو يعتبر هذا امر محزن و مخزي. فعلى سبيل المثال: إذا سئل أمريكي عن السياسية فسيقول لا أعرف شيئا بالرغم من انه يعرف كل شئ أما لو سألت طفل سعودي (14 عام) فسيقول لك كل شئ عن السياسة و سيخبرك بما سيحدث لاحقا.
هو لا يقصد جميع السعوديين ولكن الأغلبية. وهو لا يحب الأمريكيين ولكن يحترمهم.
و يعتذر للكتابة باللغة الإنجليزية.
-------------------------------------------------

أخي (theeb_ksa ) لا أدري لماذا الشعب السعودي بالذات؟
ثانيا: أتحترم شعبا(لا يعرفون شيئا) و تنتقد من يعطيك ما لديه؟
________________________________________--
مع التحية:
هــــ ــــادية
قديم 30-01-2001, 11:14 PM
theeb_ksa theeb_ksa غير متصل

المشاركات: 4
Dear Mr. Makkah ... i didn't talk about the other Arabian contries as i don't know their real life and with all do recpict i don't care , and i think i should not care... about the other respond you talked about it ... it's reminde me of a Arabic old folk exprision which is says ( ta'36ey alshams be '3erbal ) ...
i am sure that if you go to any saudi ( still not all ,but most ) and ask him about the royal family he'll tell you every things with specific details...( even though he knows nothing about it or he did hear it from a friend and bilieved it stubidtly ) ....
ok guys salam .. and take care
قديم 31-01-2001, 06:31 AM
wadood wadood غير متصل

المشاركات: 78
Theeb_ksa
I am a Saudi and I don't think it is fair to talk about Saudis this way and compare un-eduacted saudis with educated foreigners
My friend, People are the same wherever you go, there is good and bad in everyone ( by the way , this is a song) but it explains to you that Americans are not better than
Saudis or any other nationality

Maybe you are blaming saudis because they try to give you whatever information they have in order to answer your question or to help you and that is their mistake maybe

Please don't generalize unless you know what you are writing and have support documetns

Best regards to all speciallly Hadia
Wadood
قديم 31-01-2001, 09:10 PM
Hadia Hadia غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Jul 2000
المشاركات: 1,344
شكرا لك اخ wadood

عدد الأعضاء الذي يتصفحون هذا الموضوع : 1 (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

خيارات الموضوع بحث في هذا الموضوع
بحث في هذا الموضوع:

بحث متقدم
طريقة العرض

قوانين المشاركة
لا بإمكانك إضافة موضوع جديد
لا بإمكانك إضافة مشاركات جديدة
لا بإمكانك إضافة مرفقات
لا بإمكانك تعديل مشاركاتك

كود [IMG] متاح
كود HTML غير متاح
الإنتقال السريع