مجلة الخيمة حوار الخيمة دليل المواقع نخبة المواقع Muslim Tents
التسكين المجاني التسكين المدفوع سجلات الزوار بطاقات الخيمة للإعلان في الخيمة
الأسئلة الشائعة قائمة الأعضاء التقويم البحث مواضيع اليوم جعل جميع المنتديات مقروءة

العودة   أرشــــــيـــف حوار الخيمة العربية > القسم العام > Non-Arabic Forum
اسم المستخدم
كلمة المرور

خيارات الموضوع بحث في هذا الموضوع طريقة العرض
قديم 10-04-2006, 04:32 PM
الصورة الرمزية لـ الوافـــــي
الوافـــــي الوافـــــي غير متصل
عضو جديد

تاريخ التّسجيل: Apr 2003
الإقامة: saudia
المشاركات: 24,409
إفتراضي انتبهوا على ( ملايينكم ) ...!!

تصل إلى بعضنا رسائل كما هو أدناه

J'ai une nouvelle adresse mail

Vous pouvez maintenant m'écrire à : ××××××××× @yahoo.fr

Hello Dear,

My name is Miss Aisha, the daughter of Mr Ford of Zimbabwe.During the current crisis against the farmers of Zimbabwe by the supporters of our President Robert Mugabe to claim all the white owned farms in our country, he ordered all the white farmers to surrender their farms to his party members.

My Father was one of the best farmers in the country and knowing that he did not support the President political ideology, the president supporters invaded my father's farm and burnt down everything, killed him and confiscated all his investments. Before this unpleasant incident, my father made some deposit in Security Company in holland and the amount sum of six Million US Dollars (US$6,000,000.00) into a company in holland, my father lawyer have the Note certificate of deposit in his custody.

After the bloody incident, i had to escape to london for the safety of our lives.I have been living since then as political refugee, Iam seeking for a reliable foreigner who can assist me in moving this funds out for safe company and profitable investment.

Honestly Iam telling you all this just because I don't want to invest this funds in london due to my status here as a political refugee and moreover I don't want to take risk because this funds is all that I depending on My father was issued with a certificate of deposit when he deposited the funds with the company and my fathers lawyer have the documents with him.

I need seriously looking for a trusted partner that will assist me with the convenient and legal claimant of the funds and onward transfer of the funds out of Holland Your help will be appreciated with 40% of the total fund while And 60% will be for my me and motherless home. i will be happy if you will be able to invest my share in your country under your supervision.

I would appreciate confidentiality and honesty in our correspondence, Your immediate response will be highly welcome I hope to hear from you soon include you full contact God bless you and your family,

Miss Aisha.

- aisha marshall

هذه الرسالة وصلتني من أربعة أسماء وعناوين مختلفه
والشيء الوحيد المتفق عليه فيها
هو أن لديهم ( ملايين ) ويحتاجون مشاركتك لإخراجها من البنك
فانتبهوا على ( ملايينكم ) ..

تحياتي

للتواصل .. ( alwafi_248@hotmail.com )

{ موضوعات أدرجها الوافـــــي }
الرد مع إقتباس

عدد الأعضاء الذي يتصفحون هذا الموضوع : 1 (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

خيارات الموضوع بحث في هذا الموضوع
بحث في هذا الموضوع:

بحث متقدم
طريقة العرض

قوانين المشاركة
لا بإمكانك إضافة موضوع جديد
لا بإمكانك إضافة مشاركات جديدة
لا بإمكانك إضافة مرفقات
لا بإمكانك تعديل مشاركاتك

كود [IMG] متاح
كود HTML متاح
الإنتقال السريع