مجلة الخيمة حوار الخيمة دليل المواقع نخبة المواقع Muslim Tents
التسكين المجاني التسكين المدفوع سجلات الزوار بطاقات الخيمة للإعلان في الخيمة
الأسئلة الشائعة قائمة الأعضاء التقويم البحث مواضيع اليوم جعل جميع المنتديات مقروءة

العودة   أرشــــــيـــف حوار الخيمة العربية > القسم العام > Non-Arabic Forum
اسم المستخدم
كلمة المرور

المشاركة في الموضوع

خيارات الموضوع بحث في هذا الموضوع طريقة العرض
قديم 31-08-2004, 08:32 PM
maskfree maskfree غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Jun 2004
المشاركات: 12
إفتراضي Stupid Whitemen

A book for Michael Moore. Fahrenhite 9/11 a documantry movie by him as well.. couple of resources thar allowed me somehow to see the other face of america. I must say: I've came to realize the existence of that face a good while ago.

The funny thing is that i stopped feeling bad about the way it is all around the world. They are working so hard to fool their people and claiming the this is what the rulers are doing in the third world contries.

Bush the president, even a lot of u claim that they did not vote for him they did not elect hem and he coudn't march to the white house... regardless of all what thoes people did or intended to do, could not move him out of the white house. Yet they claim we should do so with our rulers.

Bush gave you lies not promises, turned u to open pockets to finance his favorite hobby "war", turned the deaf ear to your cries, and left u in the dark with your fantacies of Safe america without threats.

What you need to know that it might be very difficulf for you and more generations to come to enjoy safty. Sequrity can not come with horror. What american adminstration does at the moment is apsloutley stupid... they are creating more enemies.

i was only 23 watching the breaking news of the attacks on the towers, by then i have had a course in american letirature it was all about the american dream and the new empire of freedom and justice. That does not mean at all i believed it. However i started listing who would be behind the attack. Who can do this.

Russa.. for american support of the mujahedeen in afganistan

Japan... For bombing nagazaki and hiroshima

China.. for invading the privacy of thier communist laws

Israil.. for the peace process that usa was a party in it

Iran.. to add another dimention of the strugle the "ism"

now .. busd said it is BIN LADEN and that it was.

I am not here to display the biggest lie that the people of this century knew.

I am here to remind americans of the growing list of enemies..

give it a double thinking was the attack and the assumed threats by your admestration is it an action or a REaction.

My american boss by then... who was an agent for the american ambassy said: " i am not frightend only of what happend today... i am scared to death of what may happen in the future" i replied that it could be an act of zaionism and they are going to claim it after muslims for lifelong war between the civilizations.. that was my fathers's analyzation at that time - may God mercy him -.. it was couple of weeks after that attack on Baghdad when he passed away. just before he dies he wanted to have a drink... he was feeling cold.

My father was not a man, he was a great man.. a person that saw it a head... he said that the plan of attaks apply to the american mentality not to any other people's. when they claimed it was Binladen.. he commented:''i think he would have bombed churces and jewish musim, house of perlemants... but the way it was planned and done is to have a good reason to convince americans that they are attacked as humans, thier economy, their safety, thier dignity... what a combination...

I love my father... and hate america.
الرد مع إقتباس
المشاركة في الموضوع

عدد الأعضاء الذي يتصفحون هذا الموضوع : 1 (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

خيارات الموضوع بحث في هذا الموضوع
بحث في هذا الموضوع:

بحث متقدم
طريقة العرض

قوانين المشاركة
لا بإمكانك إضافة موضوع جديد
لا بإمكانك إضافة مشاركات جديدة
لا بإمكانك إضافة مرفقات
لا بإمكانك تعديل مشاركاتك

كود [IMG] متاح
كود HTML متاح
الإنتقال السريع