مجلة الخيمة حوار الخيمة دليل المواقع نخبة المواقع Muslim Tents
التسكين المجاني التسكين المدفوع سجلات الزوار بطاقات الخيمة للإعلان في الخيمة
الأسئلة الشائعة قائمة الأعضاء التقويم البحث مواضيع اليوم جعل جميع المنتديات مقروءة

العودة   أرشــــــيـــف حوار الخيمة العربية > القسم العام > Non-Arabic Forum
اسم المستخدم
كلمة المرور

المشاركة في الموضوع

خيارات الموضوع بحث في هذا الموضوع طريقة العرض
قديم 18-06-2004, 09:24 PM
maskfree maskfree غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Jun 2004
المشاركات: 12
إفتراضي Condoleses to Paul Johnson's family

It is very sad that Johnson left the life without knowing the true meaning of Islam. Those whom he encountered at the last days of his life were very crule with him. That does not mean that i totally disagree with the readons that they gave or claim as the main factors of his death. We just have seen that who called the president of the united states "bush" stating that what has been done is an action of those whom have got no mercy what soever. I have recorded bush's appology yet justifications of what has been done in Abu Ghareeb and it was so surprising the way he could not be as calm as he was when it came to an american, he sounded so agressive and determend when he was blaming those who killed Jhonson, although i believe he was the one who killed him or prepared a good scenario for those to follow. I myself ask all amiricans to leave the country and to respect this peaceful wish and request. I know that they might have good salires, good positions, and used to live peacefully. It is the time now for them to know that they are not wanted or welcomed. If they ever believe in human rights it is ours to ask them to leave now. we have so much to deal with in our country, they'd better not be part of it. A final call,, yes we totally disagree of killing innocent people, even if they were CIA or FBI agents however the adminstration of the states is getting on our nerves, dignity, and accountibility. bush is putting u ameicans in the front line for his unjustified war... Dear Brothers and sisters in humanity... Listen to the inner voice within ur systems and leave... it is the proper timing... come back when u r wanted as helpers not wanted as targets. Live happily and let us plz do so... staying in Saudi Arabia is not in your favor as it is not in ours.

take care.
الرد مع إقتباس
المشاركة في الموضوع

عدد الأعضاء الذي يتصفحون هذا الموضوع : 1 (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

خيارات الموضوع بحث في هذا الموضوع
بحث في هذا الموضوع:

بحث متقدم
طريقة العرض

قوانين المشاركة
لا بإمكانك إضافة موضوع جديد
لا بإمكانك إضافة مشاركات جديدة
لا بإمكانك إضافة مرفقات
لا بإمكانك تعديل مشاركاتك

كود [IMG] متاح
كود HTML متاح
الإنتقال السريع