مجلة الخيمة حوار الخيمة دليل المواقع نخبة المواقع Muslim Tents
التسكين المجاني التسكين المدفوع سجلات الزوار بطاقات الخيمة للإعلان في الخيمة
الأسئلة الشائعة قائمة الأعضاء التقويم البحث مواضيع اليوم جعل جميع المنتديات مقروءة

العودة   أرشــــــيـــف حوار الخيمة العربية > القسم العام > Non-Arabic Forum
اسم المستخدم
كلمة المرور

المشاركة في الموضوع

خيارات الموضوع بحث في هذا الموضوع طريقة العرض
قديم 28-06-2004, 09:12 PM
maskfree maskfree غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Jun 2004
المشاركات: 12
إفتراضي Dead End

[align=LEFT]Today, Iragi new government receives the authority... as Izeddin Al-[align=LEFT][align=LEFT]
Qassam groups pobms huge militry base. Today.. a called terrorist reports to the police office south of Saudi Arabia. I have been off the news for couple of days and that what i had for my personal diary headlines
for non Arabic Speakers and for non-muslims it might be a bet difficlut to understand the real theory of Jihad. However, i am not intending to explain it at the moment, although i would very soon.

I believe that it is the time of Jihad. the unfair treatment we arab and muslims receive is very humilating. it teases anyone that has a drop of intergrity or courage.

a fact that i came across during my reading through the news since sep 11.

the world fears US and it gained its position as the leader of the world by emposing power over other countries and comunities.

the Mujahedeen or the terrerosts as they are called in the media is follwing a path the America paved for them earlier.

I believe that they will be a respected power in the near future if they keep on follwing the same patterns designed for the strugle of power.

so. it is a dead end. i think it is the time that we must educate ourselves about the upcoming power and not lend our minds and wills to others to decide for us.

.Think carefully... it will be one's choice .
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 28-06-2004, 10:15 PM
الصورة الرمزية لـ الوافـــــي
الوافـــــي الوافـــــي غير متصل
عضو جديد

تاريخ التّسجيل: Apr 2003
الإقامة: saudia
المشاركات: 24,409
إفتراضي Re: Dead End

إقتباس:
الرسالة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة maskfree
i think it is the time that we must educate ourselves about the upcoming power and not lend our minds and wills to others to decide for us.

للتواصل .. ( alwafi_248@hotmail.com )

{ موضوعات أدرجها الوافـــــي }
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 04-09-2004, 03:40 PM
أوراق الخريف أوراق الخريف غير متصل
وداعا خيميتي الحبيبة

تاريخ التّسجيل: Aug 2004
المشاركات: 1,892
إفتراضي

qoute
I believe that it is the time of Jihad. the unfair treatment we arab and muslims receive is very humilating. it teases anyone that has a drop of intergrity or courage.by mask free my dear brother maskfree cant you see its their aim to put our selfesteem down if it was up to them they will wipe us from earth too

شكرا لك اخي ابو معاذ على التوقيع
الرد مع إقتباس
المشاركة في الموضوع

عدد الأعضاء الذي يتصفحون هذا الموضوع : 1 (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

خيارات الموضوع بحث في هذا الموضوع
بحث في هذا الموضوع:

بحث متقدم
طريقة العرض

قوانين المشاركة
لا بإمكانك إضافة موضوع جديد
لا بإمكانك إضافة مشاركات جديدة
لا بإمكانك إضافة مرفقات
لا بإمكانك تعديل مشاركاتك

كود [IMG] متاح
كود HTML متاح
الإنتقال السريع