مجلة الخيمة حوار الخيمة دليل المواقع نخبة المواقع Muslim Tents
التسكين المجاني التسكين المدفوع سجلات الزوار بطاقات الخيمة للإعلان في الخيمة
الأسئلة الشائعة قائمة الأعضاء التقويم البحث مواضيع اليوم جعل جميع المنتديات مقروءة

العودة   أرشــــــيـــف حوار الخيمة العربية > القسم العام > Non-Arabic Forum
اسم المستخدم
كلمة المرور

المشاركة في الموضوع

خيارات الموضوع بحث في هذا الموضوع طريقة العرض
قديم 12-03-2003, 01:05 PM
يتيم الشعر يتيم الشعر غير متصل
من كبار الكتّاب

تاريخ التّسجيل: Apr 2001
الإقامة: وأينما ذُكر اسم الله في بلدٍ عدَدْتُ أرجاءه من لُبِّ أوطاني
المشاركات: 5,873
إرسال رسالة عبر MSN إلى يتيم الشعر إرسال رسالة عبر بريد الياهو إلى يتيم الشعر
إفتراضي Abraham Bin Adham

A man came to Abraham Bin Adham saying “ hey Abu Isaac! I over spend on myself, so lead me to the way of safety & banned!“ If you accept five” said Abraham,” & behaved them then you shall not be harmed by sins”“ Seek the way for me “ said the man.“ First of all: if you want to disobey Allah then don’t eat any of his donations for you!“ Where shall I eat from, when every thing on earth is his donation?”“ Hey you! Is it suitable to enjoy his donations when you disobey him?” said Abraham.“No, so what’s next?” said the man.“ If you insist to contravene Allah then don’t live on his lands!” said Abraham.“Where can I live then? ”Said the man. “ Is it sensible to eat his food & live on his proprieties while contravening him?” “No, what else? Tell me?’ said the man.“ If you persist to defy Allah while eating & living on his lands then pick somewhere where you become unseen to do so” said Abraham.“ How come, when Allah knows what’s within our souls?’ said the man.“ Then is it ok for you to eat & live in Allah’s earth, &refuse to comply him while he’s observing you?!” said Abraham.“ No, what’s fourth Abraham?” said the man.“ If the angel of death comes to take your soul asks him to give you some time to abandon evil & regret your sins.” Said Abraham.“ He won’t listen to me!” said the man“ Then you say that you can’t hold back you death hour to regret, so you realize it’s unstoppable then, & you wish to get away?Said Abraham.“ What’s fifth Abraham?” said the man.“ On judgment day, when angels come to drag you to hell, don’t go with them?” said Abraham.“ What?? They don’t invite me, or even respond to me any way?!” said the man.“ Then what you pinned you hopes on man?” said Abraham.“ Abraham, enough is enough!! I truly ask Allah for forgiveness.& The man did return to Allah faithfully worshipping, until the day he passed away.

عدد الأعضاء الذي يتصفحون هذا الموضوع : 1 (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

خيارات الموضوع بحث في هذا الموضوع
بحث في هذا الموضوع:

بحث متقدم
طريقة العرض

قوانين المشاركة
لا بإمكانك إضافة موضوع جديد
لا بإمكانك إضافة مشاركات جديدة
لا بإمكانك إضافة مرفقات
لا بإمكانك تعديل مشاركاتك

كود [IMG] متاح
كود HTML متاح
الإنتقال السريع