مجلة الخيمة حوار الخيمة دليل المواقع نخبة المواقع Muslim Tents
التسكين المجاني التسكين المدفوع سجلات الزوار بطاقات الخيمة للإعلان في الخيمة
الأسئلة الشائعة قائمة الأعضاء التقويم البحث مواضيع اليوم جعل جميع المنتديات مقروءة

العودة   أرشــــــيـــف حوار الخيمة العربية > القسم العام > Non-Arabic Forum
اسم المستخدم
كلمة المرور

المشاركة في الموضوع

خيارات الموضوع بحث في هذا الموضوع طريقة العرض
قديم 26-03-2005, 03:54 AM
إحسان إحسان غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Dec 2004
المشاركات: 37
Thumbs up Change your strategy

One day, there was a blind man sitting on the steps of a building with a hat by his feet and a sign that read:" I am blind, please help".

A creative publicist was walking by him and stopped to observe he only had a few coins in his hat, he dropped a few more coins in his hat and without asking for his permission took the sign, turned it around and wrote another announcement.

He placed the sign by his feet and left. That afternoon the creative publicist returned by the blind man and noticed that his hat was full of bills and coins. The blind man recognized his footsteps and asked if it was him who had re-written his sign and he wanted to know what he wrote on it.

The publicist responded:" Nothing that was not true, I just rewrote your sign differently". He smiled and went on his way. The blind man never knew but his new sign read:" TODAY IS SPRING AND I CANNOT SEE IT".

Change your strategy when something does not go your way and you'll see it will probably be for the best. Have faith that every change is best for our lives.

الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 28-03-2005, 04:06 PM
كونزيت كونزيت غير متصل
مشرفة

تاريخ التّسجيل: Jun 2004
الإقامة: الحجاز
المشاركات: 1,156
إفتراضي

Good idea............if you want to communicate with people you
should change your strategy hunderd of times....You must be a flexable person

TODAY IS SPRING AND I CAN NOT SEE IT
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 31-07-2007, 12:54 PM
elpiratous007 elpiratous007 غير متصل
عضو جديد

تاريخ التّسجيل: Jul 2007
المشاركات: 3
إفتراضي

Change your strategy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One day, there was a blind man sitting on the steps of a building with a hat by his feet and a sign that read:" I am blind, please help".

A creative publicist was walking by him and stopped to observe he only had a few coins in his hat, he dropped a few more coins in his hat and without asking for his permission took the sign, turned it around and wrote another announcement.

He placed the sign by his feet and left. That afternoon the creative publicist returned by the blind man and noticed that his hat was full of bills and coins. The blind man recognized his footsteps and asked if it was him who had re-written his sign and he wanted to know what he wrote on it.

The publicist responded:" Nothing that was not true, I just rewrote your sign differently". He smiled and went on his way. The blind man never knew but his new sign read:" TODAY IS SPRING AND I CANNOT SEE IT".

Change your strategy when something does not go your way and you'll see it will probably be for the best. Have faith that every change is best for our lives
الرد مع إقتباس
المشاركة في الموضوع

عدد الأعضاء الذي يتصفحون هذا الموضوع : 1 (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

خيارات الموضوع بحث في هذا الموضوع
بحث في هذا الموضوع:

بحث متقدم
طريقة العرض

قوانين المشاركة
لا بإمكانك إضافة موضوع جديد
لا بإمكانك إضافة مشاركات جديدة
لا بإمكانك إضافة مرفقات
لا بإمكانك تعديل مشاركاتك

كود [IMG] متاح
كود HTML متاح
الإنتقال السريع