مجلة الخيمة حوار الخيمة دليل المواقع نخبة المواقع Muslim Tents
التسكين المجاني التسكين المدفوع سجلات الزوار بطاقات الخيمة للإعلان في الخيمة
الأسئلة الشائعة قائمة الأعضاء التقويم البحث مواضيع اليوم جعل جميع المنتديات مقروءة

العودة   أرشــــــيـــف حوار الخيمة العربية > القسم العام > الخيمة المفتوحة
اسم المستخدم
كلمة المرور

خيارات الموضوع بحث في هذا الموضوع طريقة العرض
قديم 19-01-2001, 05:38 PM
Noor Noor غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Sep 2000
المشاركات: 60
بالنسبة لي أقول:
الباب اللي بيجيني منو منصب سيا سي بسد و و بريح راسي..
لو ا ستثنينا العوا مل و الأ مور الاخر ى التي تسبب وجع راس و قلب د ا ئم أحيانا...
Anyway, please allow me to write what I want to write next in English because if I write it in arabic I will take till tomorrow in typing maybe..
I was thinking about the project and what we can actually do, if you guys are still carrying the idea..

1-We need to get as much pictures and facts and try to link them together in the different languages.
2 - We need to keep up to date with what is happening and tie incidents together ,or make connections with different incidents and events happening
Basically, we need to think strategically
3-make an e-mail list: get as much e-mail addresses as we can, addresses for people we know and poeple we don't know. So we can possibly email news, pictures or a link to the site or page you guys are trying to build.

I was viewing the english news they had on the net and specifically on yahoo just out of curiosity to see what they focus on, I found it to be ridiculous. The next day Hisham Mekky was killed I didn't even find one thing relating to him, not even to what is happening in palestine. When I tried to view the news from the previous day- the day Mikky was killed I didn't find a link to it. Generally,I found more picture and news about the Congo president.
Those are some of the things I thought about and assumed you are maybe interested in knowing them.
Regards
أختكم لمبة
قديم 16-04-2001, 01:55 PM
الشيخ أبو الأطفال الشيخ أبو الأطفال غير متصل
مشرف

تاريخ التّسجيل: Apr 1998
الإقامة: من بلاد الرجال الاحرار-الجزائر- رغم الداء و الاعداء
المشاركات: 3,900
السلام عليكم.
لقد حان الوقت ...
قديم 17-04-2001, 03:24 AM
بسمة امل بسمة امل غير متصل
عضو مميّز

تاريخ التّسجيل: Dec 2000
الإقامة: Montreal-Canada
المشاركات: 1,971
ممتاز

عدد الأعضاء الذي يتصفحون هذا الموضوع : 1 (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

خيارات الموضوع بحث في هذا الموضوع
بحث في هذا الموضوع:

بحث متقدم
طريقة العرض

قوانين المشاركة
لا بإمكانك إضافة موضوع جديد
لا بإمكانك إضافة مشاركات جديدة
لا بإمكانك إضافة مرفقات
لا بإمكانك تعديل مشاركاتك

كود [IMG] متاح
كود HTML غير متاح
الإنتقال السريع