مجلة الخيمة حوار الخيمة دليل المواقع نخبة المواقع Muslim Tents
التسكين المجاني التسكين المدفوع سجلات الزوار بطاقات الخيمة للإعلان في الخيمة
الأسئلة الشائعة قائمة الأعضاء التقويم البحث مواضيع اليوم جعل جميع المنتديات مقروءة

العودة   أرشــــــيـــف حوار الخيمة العربية > القسم الترفيهي > الخيمة الرياضية
اسم المستخدم
كلمة المرور

المشاركة في الموضوع

خيارات الموضوع بحث في هذا الموضوع طريقة العرض
قديم 03-04-2001, 04:15 PM
Fylasof Fylasof غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Jun 2000
المشاركات: 183
Post الى مراقب الخيمه الرياضيه عندي موضوع ابي اخذ اذنك قبل طرحه

الاخ الكريم موادع:

قبل شهر كنت فاضي في العمل كانت ايام تصفيات غرب اسيا في ايران اللي فشلونا فيها الهلال اكثر من الاتحاد
المهم ارسلت ايميل طويل عريض الى فيفا (شكوى)
وتوهم اليوم ردوا علي.... ردهم كان دبلوماسي ولا منه فايده

شكواي كان فيه مبالغه واعتمدت على بعض الاشاعات وفيها برضوا اشياء ضد الاتحاد السعودي
ودي اعرض الايميل ورد الفيفا هنا في الخيمه بس المشكله انه باللغه الانجليزيه
اذا وافقت على عرضي للايميل باكون شاكر لك جدا
اود ان اسمع اراء المشاركين هنا في الموضوع

او اذا كان فيه احد هنا لاعب رسمي او مدرب بيفيدني كثير (بتعرفون قصدي اذا قراءتم رد الفيفا)

ولك خالص تحياتي (الفيلسوووف)
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 04-04-2001, 02:17 PM
موادع موادع غير متصل
رئيس مجلس الإدارة

تاريخ التّسجيل: Sep 2000
المشاركات: 469
الأخ الفيلسوف Fylasof لامانع من عرضه هنا ولكن كما تعلم أن لغة الحوار هنا باللغة العربية أفضّل لو تتكرم وتترجم لنا النقاط المهمةوتعرضه بشكل مختصر ولك الشكر

أخوك موادع
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 05-04-2001, 03:16 PM
جودي جودي غير متصل
عضوة خطييييييرة

تاريخ التّسجيل: Mar 2001
المشاركات: 497
إرسال رسالة عبر ICQ إلى جودي إرسال رسالة عبر  AIM إلى جودي
Thumbs up

انا عندي فكرة اكتبه و اللي يفهم يفهم و الا ما يفهم.........

لا يزعل اللي ما يفهم نترجم له

جودي=etc
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 05-04-2001, 05:32 PM
Fylasof Fylasof غير متصل

هذا رد فيفا على رسالتي:
يقولون انهم مايقدرون يتدخلون في الامور الداخليه الخاصه بالاتحادات القاريه الا اذا كان فيه شكوى رسميه من موظف في الاتحاد او لاعب رسمي او مدرب

From: media office <media@fifa.org> | Block Address | Add to Address Book
To: 'Elfylasof' <elfylasof@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: asian football federation
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 16:16:03 +0200

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your enquiry and your comments.

According to our regulations, FIFA cannot interfere in any internal affair.

The only possibility for FIFA to examine such cases is that a nationala ssociation, a club, a player or a coach officially requests FIFA to do so.

We trust that you will understand our position.

Yours sincerely,

FIFA Communications Division

سوف اضيف رسالتي لاحقا (بعدين)
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 05-04-2001, 05:40 PM
Fylasof Fylasof غير متصل

هذه رسالتي اللي قريتوا رد الفيفا عليها فوق:
كانت اهم شكواي ان الاتحاد الاسيوي يمشي على كيف من يدفع اكثر (رشاوي) وان الاتحاد الاسيوي مايهمه تطور الكره الاسيويه بقدر مايهمهم بقاوءهم في مناصبهم..من اول من انولدت وهم نفسهم ما تغيروا
والادله كثيره وذكرت لهم الكثير من الادله باتركها لبعض المشاركين ليترجموا المواضيع المذكوره هنا واللي يحبون يتناقشون فيها لان بصراحه الايميل طوووووووويل
على العموم النقطه المهمه اللي ابي اوضحها لكم
ان احنا كمشجعين لكره القدم ندفع رواتب موظفين الفيفا والاتحادات الرياضيه, بحظورك لمباراه او بشراءك اشتراك لمشاهده مباراه من بطوله الاتحاد الاسيوي باع حقوق بثها لمحطه بملايين الدولارات.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Montag, 12. März 2001 07:58
To: media@fifa.org
Cc: blatterjs@fifa.org
Subject: asian football federation

i write you this email and i am full of hope that you are really what you publicize your orginzation to be the supportors of football around the world and working hard to develop football in every country of the world.

i write you this email as a supporter of football. i write you this email because i feel you are responsible for what happens to asian football. i urge you to go www.asian-football.com and visit the executive committe. the members are not competent to run the organization and they have been sitting in their chairs for such a long time (since i was born). and since i was born and the football in asia hasnt moved a step ahead like Africa and the Americans.

i write you this email because i am paying to watch football games. i pay and i expect to enjoy. not to see teams beating and fighting on a sandy field. i urge you to watch the game between alhilal from saudi arabia and perouzi from Iran (two of the best teams in asia). The game was held in IRan on a field that could be good for anything but a soccer game. Too many players were injured in this week-long competition because of the condition of the field. And AFC approved the iranian team and supposidly has inspected the field before the competetion and approved it !!!! I DOUBT IT. The prisedent (his highness is too old and i never seen his face in any football competetion anyway)

and the members of the AFC are from asian countries that are low ranked in football. They are from countries i think are best in kriket but not football.

this is not the first time AFC show their incompetence in organizing and developing football in asia. It has been like this for..... (always). If any country wants to host asian competetion all it has to do is pay more to AFC. It doesnt matter if it has football fields. Even if soccer games are played on sands in the deserts they dont care. All they care is to stay in their chairs as long as they could and recieve salaries and GIFTS.

Saudi arabia team in 1996 won asian cup in UAE. But it was confirmed that two of its players were under drug influence during the competetion. AFC coverd this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lebanon hosted Asian cup 2000 and even it was far away from being ready to host any soccer game at all. It was just able to kick the israelis out of their land and few kilometers south was a rough violence between israelis and falstenis. what an environmetn to attract spectators ??!!! why because LEbanon was backed with the rich oil gulf countries to host this competetion. It was easy to convince the AFC (hungry for money)

one more thing, last year in the first wold clubs league in BRazil. AFC put ALnaser from saudi arabia (the AFC champion in 98 to play in 2000 world club league??) and it ignored the 99 AFC winner, Jabillo from Japan.

and when this year world clubs league allowed two teams from each continent, AFC found it the chance to make it up for JAbillo so AFC put Jabilo (99 AFC cup winner) and alhilal from saudi arabia (2000 AFC cup winner).

and to make it obvious to you that AFC is just making up decision as they go. they said next year world cup league (2001 AFC league winner and AFC cup winner) will play in world clubs league in 2002.!!! how many times did they change their decision??!!!

so many things i urge you to look deep into the AFC and what it does.

i just hope FIFA could appoint some of its competent people to organize and develope football here in asia.

i hope i see AFC broken into East AFC and West AFC to save countries and teams from traveling around half the world to play a soccer game. oh one more thing in the qualifying games to world cup 2002, AFC said five teams from east and west asia will have to play 8 games (home and away) in eight weeks (a game per week) and u should knwo that it takes a whole day to travel between saudi arabia and japan!!!!!

i hope all AFC's leagues and competetion are organized and scheduled very well.

i wait for an answer. i pay to attend AFC competetions to enjoy. i pay for the AFC employees salaries i deserve to enjoy the game.

الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 05-04-2001, 05:45 PM
Fylasof Fylasof غير متصل

ماعندي شي اضيفه الحين قبل ردودكم
بس حبيت اسلم على جودي ومبروك الاسم الجديد
شخبارك ؟ وشخبار الدراسه معك؟
على فكره وين اللبناني (لينكس) ماله حس
ولا عاشقه سراب مااشوف مشاركاتهم في الخيمه من زمااااااان

الفيلسوووف
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 05-04-2001, 06:27 PM
موادع موادع غير متصل
رئيس مجلس الإدارة

مشكور اخوي فيلسوف .. واتمنى لو تترجمها لنا ..على شان يستفيدون الأخوان الّي لغتهم بالأنجليزي مش ولا بد (وأولهم انا ) ..
ومادام الأخت جودي بتتكرم وتترجمها ماراح نردها
وعلى فكره ياجودي إذا ترجمتي الرساله ابعطيك الشهاده الجامعيه من الحين قبل ماتدخلينها

الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 06-04-2001, 05:01 AM
Hadia Hadia غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Jul 2000
المشاركات: 1,344
Smile

مرحبا أستاذ فيلسوف
بصراحة في نظري انه فيفا مجرد اسم
يعني مثل ضيف شرف لكرة القدم
بكتبه بعد ما انتهي من الدراسة والواجبات
قديم 07-04-2001, 01:40 PM
جودي جودي غير متصل
عضوة خطييييييرة

تاريخ التّسجيل: Mar 2001
المشاركات: 497
إرسال رسالة عبر ICQ إلى جودي إرسال رسالة عبر  AIM إلى جودي
Wink

اهلا يا بو الاجواد

عاشقه سراب مالها حس

و لينكس راح الجلسه و رحت ادوره و ما لقيته

و الدراسه اتسلم عليك

من زماااااااااااااااااان عنك

هلا هاديه

ها موادع ؟؟ اشرايك برد الفيفا
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 08-04-2001, 12:26 PM
موادع موادع غير متصل
رئيس مجلس الإدارة

انا رايي من رايك
ولا انتي عندك اعتراض على كلامهم ؟؟
الرد مع إقتباس
المشاركة في الموضوع

عدد الأعضاء الذي يتصفحون هذا الموضوع : 1 (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

خيارات الموضوع بحث في هذا الموضوع
بحث في هذا الموضوع:

بحث متقدم
طريقة العرض

قوانين المشاركة
لا بإمكانك إضافة موضوع جديد
لا بإمكانك إضافة مشاركات جديدة
لا بإمكانك إضافة مرفقات
لا بإمكانك تعديل مشاركاتك

كود [IMG] متاح
كود HTML غير متاح
الإنتقال السريع